Friday, December 13, 2013

Zac Brown Band Concert

Last night, Matt and I went to see the Zac Brown Band at the Nutter Center. It was HANDS DOWN *theeee* best concert I've ever been to. They absolutely rocked it. It probably helped that we had tickets in the pit, meaning that I was within an arm's length from the stage!! It was beyond words. I've never done something like that or been as close to a famous person before. I know, I know, I'm a little giddy and starstruck about this...but it was just so great.



I was pretty proud to have been this close!! The group on the left is Trombone Shorty and Orleans Avenue, who opened up for ZBB. They were great too! Troy Andrews played a three-minute-straight note on the trumpet during one song. We were so amazed.



ZBB playing an awesome rendition of "Day That I Die." LOOK HOW CLOSE WE WERE!!




Did I mention that I got to shake Zac Brown's hand? Matt and I both did! I died. It was just all-around the best concert I've ever been to. Even Matt loved it, and I'm so happy that he did. I talked it up so much since I went with my good friend Leah last year to see them in Cincinnati. I'm so glad we got tickets in the pit and that I got to see this amazingly talented group of musicians. By far, my favorite band.

What a great memory. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment