Friday, December 6, 2013

Mug Cozies

Hey y'all!

I've not only been obsessed with scarves lately, but also these cute little mug cozies. I don't know if it's the thought of drinking something warm from a mug or if it's just my love for buttons (they are so cute), but for some reason I just love these little things. Here are a couple I've recently finished that actually didn't take me very long to do at all...maybe an hour or so.


I'm really happy with the way they both turned out! :D Pattern information below.
    • Owl Mug Cozy - Free pattern from  Red Heart. This was made with what I believe is Lion Brand Jiffy yarn...nothing special. Most of the yarn I have is hand-me-down or I've had it a while, so unfortunately I can't name exactly what it is unless I buy it special! Follow the link for all the info needed. :)
    • Pink Mug Cozy - Free pattern here as well. I opted out of making the coaster with this one; I didn't think it was too necessary. But it looks cute! This one is definitely for a larger mug depending on what kind of yarn you use. Again, I'm not exactly sure what mine was.

Side note...I just joined Ravelry, and now I'm going to be even more of a crochet freak than before. So many patterns, not enough time in the day. :(

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Tonight, Matt and I are staying in and having a Christmas Extravaganza!! Stuffing Christmas cards, making cookies, wrapping presents, and probably watching Christmas Vacation for the 10th time this month (already). Stay tuned! ;)

Linked up to the lovely blogs below!

Persia Lou  Wake Up Wednesdays  Crafty Wife Put A Bird On It

No comments:

Post a Comment