Thursday, October 1, 2015

Baby Bump: 22 Weeks



How Far Along?:  22 weeks and 6 days!!
Size of Baby:  About a foot long, weee!
Gender:  Baby K is a BOY!!!!!
Weight Gain:  Up 11 pounds total at my last appointment, so probably more by now.
Maternity Clothes:  For SURE. Today I thought I could squeeze my ass in some non-maternity leggings and boy, am I paying for it today. They hurt.
Stretch Marks:  None so far. STAY AWAY.
Movement:  All the time. And I LOVE it.
Symptoms:  Mild back pain here and there, and hunger for days, but I'm so so happy and excited I can't even take it.
Sleep:  Sleeping pretty well, minus the few trips to the bathroom every night. And the absolutely crazy, bizarre, WTF dreams.
Cravings:  Still sweets, and Tim Horton's breakfast. Ugh.
Nursery:  Baby boy's room is still coming along. Additions this week include his mattress and crib bumper, and a super cute watercolor print from Etsy coming our way.
Belly Button in or out?:  In!
Wedding rings on or off?:  On!
Mood:  So happy for all things baby, with a little anxiety on the side.
What I Miss:  Having a full wardrobe to choose from. My belly only seems to be comfy in leggings these days.
Best Moment This Week:  Starting a fun craft for baby boy's room! If you haven't noticed before, crib mobile's are CRAY expensive and ain't nobody got time fo dat, so I'm making him one myself. :)
Looking Forward To:  This amazing, beautiful month of October, Fall, and Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment