Thursday, October 8, 2015

Baby Bump: 23 Weeks



How Far Along?:  23 weeks and 6 days!
Size of Baby:  About a foot long and weighing in just over one pound!
Gender:  Baby K is a BOY!!!!!
Weight Gain:  Haven't weighed myself recently. I should probs do that.
Maternity Clothes:  Rockin' 'em like it's my job. And I love it!
Stretch Marks:  None so far, thankfully.
Movement:  Little babe is such a mover. I thank God for those little movements every day. Immediately puts a smile on my face, even on the tough days.
Symptoms:  Still a bid of mild back pain here and there, and just overall emotional. I'm getting so irritable nowadays, or I cry for no reason. Ugh.
Sleep:  Sleeping well, with 2-3 bathroom trips every night and crazy-ass dreams. My husband is the greatest and has swapped me bed sides so that I don't have to walk as far to get to our bathroom. It's the little things, really.
Cravings:  Hmm... nothing really, as of late. Veggie chips are my bff right now, though.
Nursery:  Slowly but surely coming along! Last weekend, I finished up a super cute DIY crib mobile that turned out WAY better than I expected! I'll have to post some photos once we hang it up.
Belly Button in or out?:  In!
Wedding rings on or off?:  On!
Mood:  Feeling emotional and anxious this week. I get spurts of excitement, but I'm also a worry wart by heart, so I can't help but worry about every. little. thing.
What I Miss:  Not having to strategize every morning in the shower about what I'm going to wear to work. Pants are so hard, these days. Just give me all the leggings, please.
Best Moment This Week:  Definitely finishing up babe's crib mobile! I was so proud of myself. It's going to be so cute.
Looking Forward To:  All the fun things coming up this month:  the Waynesville Sauerkraut Festival, a friend's wedding, Matt and I's third anniversary, my birthday, and HALLOWEEN! P.S. tomorrow is mine and Matt's 10 year dating anniversary! Can't believe it.



No comments:

Post a Comment