Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Baby Bump: 24 Weeks



How Far Along?:  24 weeks and 5 days... say what?!
Size of Baby:  About a foot long and weighing over one pound! Baby is the size of a garden eggplant. Strange.
Gender:  Baby K is a BOY!!!!!
Weight Gain:  Haven't weighed myself recently. I should probs do that. I said this last week, too.
Maternity Clothes:  Ohhh yes. Pants are damn near impossible these days. Give me all the leggings.
Stretch Marks:  None so far!
Movement:  All the time, especially in the evenings when I'm laying down cozy in bed. This is usually when I get karate-chopped. I'm so happy Matt can feel him, though. :)
Symptoms:  Still with an aching back, but I couldn't be happier about it.
Sleep:  Sleeping well with 2-3 bathroom trips every night (weirdly at 12:30 and again around 4:00). My mind has started racing, though, in the middle of the night... about having a baby and what on earth I do with him once we take him home. Anxiety and nervousness have officially set in.
Cravings:  Nothing weird, which is definitely a blessing. Just been having a sweet tooth on steroids lately.
Nursery:  Looking super cute. Matt FINALLY hung some new closet doors in babe's room so it's much, much easier getting in and out of it, and seeing everything in there all at once. He's a champ. We even hung some art and things on the wall this past weekend!
Belly Button in or out?:  In!
Wedding rings on or off?:  On!
Mood:  Having spurts of anxiety and what not... just worried about everything to come. It's the unknown that scares me the most. But I'm sure every new mom goes through this, right?
What I Miss:  Haven't really been missing too much lately. Maybe just not having to worry so much about all the crap I'm eating (and yes, most of what I've been eating is crap). Ugh.
Best Moment This Week:  Last night in bed, Matt feeling my tummy and us just being in the best moods ever lately. I'll cherish these little moments for the rest of my life.
Looking Forward To:  NEXT WEEK! It's going to be a fun one. Our third anniversary, my next doctor appointment, my birthday, and then a day off on Friday to spend with Mattycakes! Absolutely cannot wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment