Thursday, September 24, 2015

Baby Bump: 21 Weeks



How Far Along?:  21 weeks and 6 days! Holy moly.
Size of Baby:  About 12 inches, the size of a pomegranate!
Gender:  Baby K is a BOY!!!!!
Weight Gain:  Up 11 pounds total so far. Not sure if that's good or bad.
Maternity Clothes:  Yep, definitely there. Belly bands and leggings and skirts, oh my!
Stretch Marks:  None so far. STAY AWAY.
Movement:  Baby boy loves flipping around in my belly. It's the best feeling. Instantly makes me happy when I'm sad. :)
Symptoms:  Mild back pain here and there, but other than that, just a growing, bloated belly! Still hungry, always.
Sleep:  Sleeping great lately with the craziest dreams.
Cravings:  Sugar, carbs, sugar, and sugar. Ugh. Someone help me or my child will be obese.
Nursery:  Baby boy's room is adorable. Just missing a few things we'll hopefully receive at our shower. :)
Belly Button in or out?:  In!
Wedding rings on or off?:  On!
Mood:  Stressed from work, but so happy for all things baby.
What I Miss:  Fitting into regular pants. Okay, only sometimes do I miss pants. However, it's starting to become a struggle trying to figure out what I'm going to wear each day!
Best Moment This Week:  Matt got to feel a strong kick from baby boy the other night when he was taking my blood pressure (nurse things). I think it surprised him, and I think it became a little more real for him, too. Heart melted.
Looking Forward To:  ALL things October and fall. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment