Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Baby Bump: 14 Weeks



How Far Along?:  14 weeks and 4 days.
Size of Baby:  About 3.4 inches, size of a large lemon! Or the size of your fist.
Gender:  Don't know yet, but we'll (hopefully) find out at our next ultrasound AUGUST 25th!!
Weight Gain:  None so far. Lost another pound this week. :/
Maternity Clothes:  Not yet!
Stretch Marks:  Nope! And hopefully they stay away.
Movement:  Not yet. Waiting any day now for this!
Symptoms:  I've actually been feeling really good lately! My energy seems to be back (knock on wood) and I've started taking my prenatal vitamin at night so no more nausea with that. Other than that, it's just been mild round ligament pains.
Sleep:  Still waking up a few times during the night with thoughts taking over my brain. We still need to do this. When are we going to do that. I feel like these next few months are going to fly!
Cravings:  Lately, it has been all sugar (great). Cake, coke icees, give me all the sweets.
Nursery:  Making progress! Finally emptied out the closet and hung a few of my premature baby-clothes purchases. :) Our coat closet will hopefully be built this month so I can empty out the room. I'm ready to nest, damn it!
Belly Button in or out?:  In!
Wedding rings on or off?:  On!
Mood:  Feeling happy!
What I Miss:  Lately, I've been telling Matt that I always feel like a lazy blob, just because he and my whole family have been, "don't lift that, just rest," etc. Matt says that's how I'm supposed to feel and so that makes me feel better. I just need to sit back, relax, and enjoy this time.
Best Moment This Week:  On Friday, we had another check up and got to hear Peanut's heartbeat again. :) That's always reassuring for me. I've considered buying an at-home doppler but just haven't bitten the bullet yet. Keep on growing, sweet pea! Also, we scheduled out next ultrasound and have a Gender Reveal barbecue in the works!
Looking Forward To:  Our next ultrasound August 25th! And of course our Gender Reveal barbecue August 29th! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment