Thursday, August 13, 2015

Baby Bump: 15 Weeks




How Far Along?:  15 weeks and 6 days.
Size of Baby:  About 4 inches, size of a pear!
Gender:  Don't know yet, but we'll (hopefully) find out at our next ultrasound AUGUST 25th!!
Weight Gain:  Not much so far.
Maternity Clothes:  Not yet! But my collection is pretty well stacked, if I do say so myself.
Stretch Marks:  Nope! And hopefully they stay away.
Movement:  Not yet. Waiting any day now for this!
Symptoms:  Feelin' good! Energy is back, and appetite is WAY back, woah nelly. I'm finding it hard to get into a swing of eating more when I'm not used to eating as much (thanks Metformin).
Sleep:  Still waking up a few times during the night to pee. Always. Other than that, my dreams have been pretty vivid this week, but I've been sleeping much better overall.
Cravings:  Sweets, sweets, sweets.
Nursery:  Making SLOW progress. The only thing right now that's ready for baby is the closet! But, we did order our nursery glider on Wayfair and I can't wait until it gets here!!
Belly Button in or out?:  In!
Wedding rings on or off?:  On!
Mood:  Feeling happy!
What I Miss:  Nothing too much, this week. I'm feeling pretty good overall, and just getting excited for things to come.
Best Moment This Week:  Announcing to the world that we're expecting. :) We got such an outpouring of love from everyone we know, and we're so grateful.
Looking Forward To:  Our next ultrasound August 25th! And our Gender Reveal barbecue August 29th!


No comments:

Post a Comment