Thursday, August 20, 2015

Baby Bump: 16 Weeks



How Far Along?:  16 weeks and 6 days.
Size of Baby:  About 4.5 inches, size of an avocado!
Gender:  We find out NEXT WEEK!
Weight Gain:  Up a couple of pounds this week. Finally!
Maternity Clothes:  Wore my first maternity shirt the other day, and I was way too excited about it. Aaaand now I have an addiction to Zulily.
Stretch Marks:  Nope! And hopefully they stay away.
Movement:  I've been feeling a few little sensations in my belly, but it's hard to pinpoint what exactly it is! Could it be baby?
Symptoms:  Headaches almost every day this week. Other than that, I'm hungry! Always hungry!
Sleep:  Still waking up a few times during the night to pee. My dreams are still pretty vivid, too (and super bizarre).
Cravings:  Still sweets, but I've been more conscious about my sugar intake.
Nursery:  The only thing right now that's ready for baby is the closet! And we have our glider. But as soon as we find out the gender of this babe, BOOM. It's on.
Belly Button in or out?:  In!
Wedding rings on or off?:  On!
Mood:  Feeling so happy and thankful.
What I Miss:  Nothing too much, this week. I'm feeling pretty good overall, and just getting excited for things to come.
Best Moment This Week:  A couple of coworkers have noticed and commented on the bump this week! I promise I'm not just getting fat! To be honest, I'm kinda excited for the bump to be more pronounced. :)
Looking Forward To:  Our ultrasound on Tuesday, and then our gender reveal party next Saturday! AHHH!


No comments:

Post a Comment