Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Baby Bump: 17 Weeks



How Far Along?:  17 weeks and 5 days.
Size of Baby:  About 5 inches, size of an onion! We also found out yesterday that baby's heart is almost the size of a quarter, which is pretty cool.
Gender:  We find out SATURDAY!! We had our anatomy ultrasound yesterday and babe did so well! They were able to get all the measurements they needed despite me being a tad early for this kind of ultrasound, and even showed off whether babe is a HE or SHE. Of course, it was so hard not finding out!! We're waiting until our reveal party this Saturday. :)
Weight Gain:  Up 4 pounds total this pregnancy.
Maternity Clothes:  Yep. Shamelessly beginning to wear maternity clothes because my belly is getting too round for regular clothes. Just need to make it through the warm weather!
Stretch Marks:  Nope! And hopefully they stay away.
Movement:  Definitely been feeling movement... the sensations I felt last week were exactly what I thought they were! I feel babe all the time now! Feels like little bubbles popping in my belly, and sometimes I get a strong jab here and there. God is so good.
Symptoms:  Hungry. Hungry. Hippo.
Sleep:  Been sleeping pretty well the last few nights with super vivid dreams that make no sense.
Cravings:  Mostly sweets, but a little saltiness is making its way to my craving list.
Nursery:  Baby's closet is ready! Once we find out the gender this weekend, it's paint pickin' time!!
Belly Button in or out?:  In!
Wedding rings on or off?:  On!
Mood:  So so happy. So so thankful. Matt and I were just so high on life after the ultrasound yesterday. We're finally allowing ourselves to get knee-deep in this and so excited.
What I Miss:  Nothing at all.
Best Moment This Week:  The ULTRASOUND, duh! It was so great. Babe was moving all over the place, even opened his/her mouth! I'm just so thankful for a healthy baby and pregnancy, so far.

Monster babe
Looking Forward To:  SATURDAY! Gender reveal party! AHHH!


No comments:

Post a Comment