Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Baby Bump: 13 Weeks



How Far Along?:  13 weeks and 4 days! End of the first trimester is here!
Size of Baby:  About 2.9 inches, size of a peach!
Gender:  We still. Don't. Know. Sometimes, I feel like we'll NEVER get to know! Getting impatient over here!
Weight Gain:  Well, it's looking like I haven't gained much weight in my first trimester, probably because my appetite has been so down in the dumps. Luckily, it's picking back up.
Maternity Clothes:  Not yet. Made a few Zulily purchases this week, though.
Stretch Marks:  Nope! Still using Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion.
Movement:  Not yet. Waiting any day now for this!
Symptoms:  I'm so thankful my energy is almost back to normal! I still get tired in the early evenings, but my lunchtime naps have halted. I've been a little moody lately, though... crying a lot and just being a biotch to Matt. Sorry, hubs!
Sleep:  Much better. So thankful for that damn Snoogle, which I've been calling the Floogle. HA! I even caught Bells snuggling up to it one morning.
Cravings:  This week, I need Doritos. And you know what? Meijer was OUT of the regular nacho flavor over the weekend. Thanks, Meijer.
Nursery:  The garage sale this weekend was a huge success! Sold all kinds of junk we've been hanging onto. However, now we're in the process of building a large coat closet in our back living room to accommodate all the CRAP still in the baby's room. Cue pregnancy anxiety.
Belly Button in or out?:  In!
Wedding rings on or off?:  On!
Mood:  Better, after a weekend of moodiness. I'm pretty content this week.
What I Miss:  Not too much.
Best Moment This Week:  Matt and I seemed to pick at each other all weekend due to my moodiness, but of course, the making up is the best part. Last night, while he was at work (he works nights now), he sent me a goodnight text that melted my heart. Love that man. Also, we got the call yesterday about my blood work from the nuchal translucency test. All is fantastic! Everything was normal and it looks like Peanut is as healthy as can be.
Looking Forward To:  Doctor appointment on Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment