Thursday, September 17, 2015

Baby Bump: 20 Weeks



How Far Along?:  20 weeks and 6 days! Half way there!!
Size of Baby:  About 10 inches, the size of a banana!
Gender:  Baby K is a BOY!!!!!
Weight Gain:  I haven't weighed myself very recently, but I go to the doc next week, so we shall see.
Maternity Clothes:  Yep, definitely there. Belly bands, leggings, and skirts all the way. I'm loving it.
Stretch Marks:  Nope!
Movement:  Baby boy moves all the time now! And the jabs to the belly are starting not to feel like just little bubbles anymore! He's been flipping around in there for sure.
Symptoms:  Still getting pretty tired early in the evening. Other than that, I've felt pretty good. Belly is just a growin'!
Sleep:  Sleeping great the past few nights. I hope it keeps up!
Cravings:  All the foods you're not supposed to have, including pop, cake, cheesy bread, and anything sugary or carb-loaded. :(
Nursery:  Baby's room is pretty much set to go, minus some of the things we need from our registry! He has all of his furniture though. We just got his book shelf painted and put in there so it's looking pretty cute.
Belly Button in or out?:  In!
Wedding rings on or off?:  On!
Mood:  Tired, but so so happy.
What I Miss:  The only thing getting me down lately is feeling so slow and lazy! I'm not used to having to take things slow and let others help me.
Best Moment This Week:  Matt talks about baby boy all the time now. I think he's finally past his scared/nervous jitters and allowing himself to get excited. I love it.
Looking Forward To:  My doc appointment on Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment