Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Baby Bump: 18 Weeks



How Far Along?:  18 weeks and 5 days.
Size of Baby:  About 6 inches, the size of a sweet potato!
Gender:  We found out this past Saturday... baby K is a BOY!!!!!
Weight Gain:  Up 4 pounds total this pregnancy, though I haven't weighed myself very recently.
Maternity Clothes:  Yep, here and there! Getting to be too big for regular pants but still to small for maternity pants. I bought some belly bands from Target that I think will help!
Stretch Marks:  Nope!
Movement:  I feel babe all the time now! In fact, I get worried now when I don't feel him move! But he's pretty active and even daddy got to feel him move just a tiny bit last night. :)
Symptoms:  Hungry which is usually hangry, and a bit of back pain. But I'm definitely not complaining. I've waited so long to be where I am now.
Sleep:  Still having crazy, vivid dreams! But my allergies have been getting me up at night pretty frequently.
Cravings:  Still cake, sometimes. And pizza. And caesar salads. And any food, really.
Nursery:  Babe's room is pretty much all cleared out now, minus a few things here and there! We bought his crib this weekend with my parents, and his car seat/stroller combo. So. Excited.
Belly Button in or out?:  In!
Wedding rings on or off?:  On!
Mood:  So happy. So thankful. So in love. My heart is already so full. We're having a BABY BOY. Shh, we both secretly preferred a boy first, but we would have been happy either way!
What I Miss:  Absolutely nothing.
Best Moment This Week:  Finding out babe's gender at our reveal party this past weekend, hands down! Although no one was surprised the cupcake filling was blue, we still had a great time.
Looking Forward To:  Painting babe's room and completing our registry, hopefully all this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment