Thursday, September 10, 2015

Baby Bump: 19 Weeks



How Far Along?:  19 weeks and 6 days.
Size of Baby:  About 6 inches, the size of a mango!
Gender:  Baby K is a BOY!!!!!
Weight Gain:  Up about 4-5 pounds total this pregnancy, though I haven't weighed myself very recently. Plus my scale at home sucks. Womp.
Maternity Clothes:  Yep, slowly but surely. I've been pouring out of regular pants, so I've been rocking stretchy/comfy pants and leggings.
Stretch Marks:  Nope!
Movement:  Little guy is a mover for sure, and it makes me so happy. Sometimes it tickles, sometimes it catches me by surprise. Regardless, when I do feel him, it's so reassuring. Matt got to feel him move a little the other night. It's so magical.
Symptoms:  Still hungry, hungry hippos over here. Occasional headaches, and getting tired really early in the evening.
Sleep:  Been sleeping better the past few nights, and having some crazy baby dreams!
Cravings:  Still cake, sometimes. And pizza. And caesar salads. And any food, really.
Nursery:  This past weekend, we painted baby boy's room!! And put together his crib!! And picked up the greatest Craigs List find ever (a nice, white dresser) for his room! So basically it's starting to look like a real nursery and that makes everything all the more real. All we want to do is sit in there all the time. We're getting so excited! :)
Belly Button in or out?:  In!
Wedding rings on or off?:  On!
Mood:  Still so incredible happy, thankful, and in love.
What I Miss:  Absolutely nothing.
Best Moment This Week:  Making babe's nursery look like a nursery. Matt and I had so much fun this past weekend doing all things baby... painting the nursery, picking up and putting together his furniture, and making our baby registry. We had such a blast together.
Looking Forward To:  Right now, I'm looking forward to fall and bundling up this bump in some of my fall maternity wear.


No comments:

Post a Comment