Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Baby Bump: 11 Weeks



How Far Along?:  11 weeks and 4 days :)
Size of Baby:  About 1.6 inches long, size of a lime.
Gender:  Still unknown. I had a feeling it was a girl at first, but now I really don't know! (Let's be honest... I never really knew anyway).
Weight Gain:  I haven't gained or lost this week, but I also don't think my scale is correct! I had a screening at work last week that indicated I had gained about 12-15 pounds. What is going on?! Someone's scale is off!
Maternity Clothes:  Nope, not yet... still in the norm.
Stretch Marks:  Nope! I've started a regimen of Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion, though.
Movement:  Nothing yet.
Symptoms:  STILL. So. Tired. Still napping every day at lunch. Still passing out by 9 PM. Where is my energy?
Sleep:  Been waking up at midnight every night for a pee break, and then a few other times throughout the night. I've been having trouble getting comfortable. Tomorrow, a pregnancy pillow is being ordered!
Cravings:  Lately, I've been craving more salty foods... but cake is always a good option!
Nursery:  Is currently still a craft room. We have some major organizing to do.
Belly Button in or out?:  In!
Wedding rings on or off?:  On!
Mood:  Better than last week, I think. Yesterday, I felt a little more depressed than normal... mostly because it was rainy and I was so tired and didn't want to be at work. Hrmph.
What I Miss:  Not too much... still wanting that frozen marg, though. ;)
Best Moment This Week:  Matt and I took an experimental trip to Babies 'R' Us last weekend and it was so much fun! We looked at all the gadgets we have no clue how to use, and checked out some super awesome baby furniture and gliders. Even got Matt to chuckle at some cute baby clothes. It was a good day.
Looking Forward To:  Second doctor appointment tomorrow! Eeeeee!


No comments:

Post a Comment