Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Baby Bump: 10 Weeks

Hi friends! It has been a while. A lot has been going on since February, including something VERY special that Matt and I have been hoping for for a little while now. We got the news in May and have since kept really quiet, taken a vacation with family to Hilton Head, SC, and enjoyed the majority of our summer! We're so incredible happy to (now) announce that we're expecting a little bundle of joy in January 2016!

So, without further ado, and because I want to remember this whole, beautiful, crazy, blessed, difficult, rewarding process, I'll be doing a weekly update, mostly for my own account. Enjoy, or don't. :)


How Far Along?:  10 weeks and 4 days!
Size of Baby:  About 1.5 inches long, size of a prune!
Gender:  Who knows!
Weight Gain:  Every week it fluctuates. This week, I haven't gained or lost.
Maternity Clothes:  Nope, not yet. But, mom has already stocked me up on a few cute dresses for fall.
Stretch Marks:  Nope! Stay away!
Movement:  Nothing yet.
Symptoms:  So. Tired. I somehow make it to my car every day on my lunch break for a nap, and I'm in bed by 9. And I have never been a napper.
Sleep:  Still sleeping well, besides waking up a time or two.
Cravings:  Today, it's cake... but a lot of foods still don't sound good to me like they used to. :/
Nursery:  Is currently a craft room that desperately needs some attention! Cleaning and purging needs to start ASAP.
Belly Button in or out?:  In!
Wedding rings on or off?:  On!
Mood:  Such a moody biotch this week. I've been quick-tempered and easily irritated this week, so I'm sorry to you all that had to feel my wrath.
What I Miss:  Nothing really right now! Though with this moodiness I feel like I could use a frozen margarita.
Best Moment This Week:  Taking our first belly photo at 10 weeks!
Looking Forward To:  Second doctor appointment next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment