Thursday, February 5, 2015

Gallery Wall on the Cheap

Last weekend, Matt and I FINALLY were able to put up our gallery wall, and I love the way it turned out! This family room of ours has been needing some sprucing up since we moved in back in August, and yeah, it's about time. I'm definitely not the best at creating super artsy/cute photo collages, but I like the pieces I picked and I think it came together really well! Plus I did it on the cheap, so who can argue with that?

Check it out!


Wall Clock - already had at home
Cross - Hobby Lobby (got it on sale for $6.99)
'K' Initial - Hobby Lobby (around $2.99 unfinished)
Geometric Wall Hang - Hobby Lobby (on clearance for $5)
Square Mirror - Goodwill ($1.99)
Grapevine Wall Hang - already had at home

All the other photo frames are from thrift stores (and all under $3) that I already had at the house (we used them for our wedding). Woop woop for cheap decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment