Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Baby Bump: 35 Weeks

So, for obvious reasons, I definitely forgot to post last week with my 34-week baby bump update. I had the week off of work (which meant away from a computer) and then it was CHRISTMAS so naturally, I was off in my happy place spending time with family! Here's my 34-week and 35-week photos:



How Far Along?:  35 weeks, 5 days. How on earth did I get here?
Size of Baby:  Over 5 pounds now! Size of a bunch of carrots, according to one of my apps, LOL.
Gender:  Baby is a BOY!!!!!
Weight Gain:  Now up 29 pounds as of yesterday. Gawd.
Maternity Clothes:  All day, every day.
Stretch Marks:  A few on my hips, noooooo!
Movement:  Little guy is now more of a stretcher-outer than a mover. I can definitely tell he is running out of room. It's so funny to watch his feet stretch one side of my belly, and his booty (or head?) stretch out the other!
Symptoms:  Shortness of breath, for sure. Breathing is getting harder, as well as rolling over in bed, which takes so. much. effort.
Sleep:  Frequent wake-ups and trips to the potty!
Cravings:  Carbs. What's new?
Nursery:  Finished! Just waiting for our baby boy.
Belly Button in or out?:  More out/flush with my belly. Joy.
Wedding rings on or off?:  On!
Mood:  I'm feeling blissful as of late. I'm sad to see my pregnancy coming to an end, terrified of the upcoming labor and delivery, and so excited to finally meet this bouncing boy in my belly.
What I Miss:  Wine. I just want a glass of wine.
Best Moment This Week:  Dancing in the family room last night with Matt to some Harry Connick Jr. It's moments like that I'm sure I'll miss. I keep reminiscing on the fact that these are our last few weeks of life as a family of two + Bells and it's so bittersweet.
Looking Forward To:  A long, three-day weekend and a wonderful start to 2016. Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment