Thursday, December 17, 2015

Baby Bump: 33 Weeks



How Far Along?:  33 weeks, 6 days, holy crap.
Size of Baby:  Over 4 pounds now, and I'm feelin' it!
Gender:  Baby is a BOY!!!!!
Weight Gain:  Still up 26 pounds so far.
Maternity Clothes:  All day, every day.
Stretch Marks:  There are a couple faint little guys on my hips. Joy.
Movement:  ALL the time, especially when I sit back in my work chair, or at night... ya know, when I'm trying to get some shut eye. Regardless, it's the most beautiful thing in the world to feel.
Symptoms:  Still restlessness on top of the inability to breathe and overall discomfort. :) Who is complaining? Not me.
Sleep:  Frequent wake-ups accompanied by bathroom trips.
Cravings:  This week, noodles. Any kind of noodles. I don't discriminate.
Nursery:  Basically finished! Just waiting for baby boy.
Belly Button in or out?:  More out than in, these days.
Wedding rings on or off?:  On!
Mood:  So happy that this beautiful babe inside me is doing so well. However, I just find myself SO MOODY lately, and I've had lots of crying episodes. But eh, I think that's normal, right?
What I Miss:  Rolling over in bed... normally... without losing my breath.
Best Moment This Week:  Hearing little guy's heartbeat at my doctor appointment yesterday. That sound is so reassuring. <3
Looking Forward To:  This weekend! Our baby class was rescheduled for Saturday, PLUS I have all next week off of work for Christmas. Just what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment