Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Easter Recap and More!

I'm sorry to say that it has, once again, been a ridiculous amount of time since I last blogged.

There for a while, I was on this HUGE kick! And then all of a sudden, there was wayyyy too much going on in life to catch up! Now feels like a good time to get back into it, at least a little bit... so I thought I would share how Matt and I spent our Easter Sunday, and what we've been up to since!

You know that promotion I was telling you about? Well I'm so happy to announce that I GOT IT! It was actually such a big surprise! I didn't think I would get it at all, but I'm grateful I did. I can now say that hard work truly pays off!

Easter Sunday couldn't have been more beautiful here, which is surprising...you never know what kind of weather you'll get in April in Ohio. I started the day off making the nephews some tiny Easter baskets, and finishing up preparing some food for the day.


I used my Babycakes cupcake maker and copied a cute decorating idea I found on Pinterest! Couldn't have been easier to do. We spent the earlier part of the day with my family, then headed over to Matt's parent's house to watch the boys hunt for eggs.



Last week, we met up with some of Matt's school friends for a fun night out! This was the night before their Nursing Pinning Ceremony and it was nice meeting some of the classmates Matt talks about so much!

All the graduating nurses :)
Friday night was Matt's pinning, and it was so sweet! He played guitar and sang with a girl from his class for a special musical piece. They performed "The River" by Garth Brooks...I was so proud!

Saturday, mama Cindy and I threw a small graduation party for Matt with the family. Again, we had some gorgeous weather! That night was his official graduation. FINALLY the day came! He did it!



Matt is without a doubt going to be such an amazing nurse. He has such a caring tendency for others. I know he truly loves what he does and it shows through his personality. I'm so proud of his accomplishments.

That's all for now, folks. You'll be seeing me around more often! I have lots more updates coming up!

  bloglovinpinterestgoogle-plusrss-feedImage Map

No comments:

Post a Comment