Saturday, April 1, 2017

Baby Bump #2: 25 Weeks


How Far Along?:  25 weeks exactly!
Size of Baby:  Found out Thursday that little man is weighing in at 1 pound, 11 oz!
Gender:  Lil' baby boy!
Weight Gain:  I would say about 8 pounds so far.
Maternity Clothes:  All day, every day. This bump has certainly arrived.
Stretch Marks:  Old ones on my hips, of course.
Movement:  ALL the time, and I love it! This little boy seems to be a rock n' roller. He's pretty active in there nowadays, and was being a moving little stinker for the ultrasound tech the other day!
Symptoms:  Still so much hunger. Other than that, I've had a lot of booty cramps and back pain, LOL. Wouldn't trade it for anything! About a month ago, we had a bit of a scare... found out my placenta was reeeally close to my cervix, too close for comfort... which could have caused a number of issues later (preterm labor, bleeding, etc.). Well, at my ultrasound this past Thursday, we found out my placenta moved up on its own and we no longer need to worry! Thank God!
Sleep:  Sleeping has been hit or miss... one night, I'm sleeping like a log. The next, I am up EVERY hour.
Cravings:  ALL the food. But mostly carbs and sugar. Healthy, right?
Nursery:  Is still currently a disorganized, chaotic guest room. We have at least ordered bedding, curtains, and have picked out paint! Just waiting on daddio to paint the room and then this mama can start the decorating!
Belly Button in or out?:  In! But creeping out...
Wedding rings on or off?:  On!
Mood:  Couldn't be happier. Life is so good. Little J man is getting so big, Spring is here (warm weather!), and little baby brother is growing perfectly. <3
What I Miss:  Wiiiiiiine.
Best Moment This Week:  Seeing baby brother at the ultrasound the other day! We got some good photos of his little face and his cute little toesies. And he's growing right on track and doing well. I can't wait to meet this precious babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment