Monday, May 1, 2017

Baby Bump #2: 29 Weeks


How Far Along?:  29 weeks and 2 days!
Size of Baby:  Found out Thursday that our little dude is growing right on track! He's almost 3 pounds now, and is measuring about a week ahead of schedule. 
Gender:  Lil' baby boy!
Weight Gain:  Up about 12 pounds now!
Maternity Clothes:  All day, every day. 
Stretch Marks:  Just some oldies on my hips and thighs. 
Movement:  Boy is definitely a mover! And I can tell he's getting bigger just by the way he moves... these are no longer subtle jabs, but big boy punches! I'm going to have my hands full.
Symptoms:  I'm still feeling normal for the most part! Other than being hungry ALL the time and feeling some back pain here and there. Lugging around big brother Jackson is getting harder and harder the bigger we both get!
Sleep:  Sleeping pretty good for the most part. I still have my bad nights, though, mostly if I have caffeine at all during the day. 
Cravings:  My jam this pregnancy has been Asiago cheese bagels from Panera, LOL. I never turn down carbs or candy... probably not something to brag about.
Nursery:  Baby brother's room is FINALLY coming along! Daddy got it painted and has arranged the furniture. I have some clothes put away but still so much washing up and organizing to do. We also still need to put Jackson's new crib together and move his to baby brother's room. We'll get there! 10 MORE WEEKS.
Belly Button in or out?:  Starting to become an outie. :(
Wedding rings on or off?:  On!
Mood:  Incredibly happy, with episodes of sadness here and there. I'm so excited to meet our newest little one, but slightly overwhelmed at the thought of having two babies under the age of two. I know we'll need to adjust but this is going to be a big change for all of us! Lord help us!
What I Miss:  Seriously, alcohol. Any kind.
Best Moment This Week:  Seeing little man at our ultrasound Thursday! He's doing so well. We got to see his little face, his fingers and toes, his sweet heart. I'm extremely grateful for two healthy boys. I'm just praying delivery goes just as smoothly. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment