Monday, February 13, 2017

Baby Bump #2: 18 Weeks


How Far Along?:  18 weeks and 2 days.
Size of Baby:  About 5 1/2 inches, the size of a sweet, sweet potato!
Gender:  We find out TWO WEEKS from Wednesday and I cannot WAIT!
Weight Gain:  I'm up only about 5 pounds so far.
Maternity Clothes:  Oh man, I'm already there. I'm much bigger this time around than I was at this time with Jackson, so goodbye, regular pants.
Stretch Marks:  Just some oldies coming out to play.
Movement:  Feeling little bubble kicks here and there! :) With the occasional jab. Nothing consistent yet.
Symptoms:  H-U-N-G-R-Y. I seriously could eat a whole cow. Okay, maybe not (gross) but still... my appetite has certainly been noticeably different.
Sleep:  Sleeping well! Still with crazy dreams I don't seem to remember when I wake up. Matt finally agreed to trade me sides of the bed this weekend... which means this mama is closer to the bathroom. :)
Cravings:  Ahhh, food. I just had my Mexican fix over the weekend. Staple cravings seem to be cake, mac and cheese, Mexican, pasta, ya know... carbs.
Nursery:  Is currently a guest room that needs a MAJOR overhaul! As soon as we find out the gender, it's game on.
Belly Button in or out?:  In!
Wedding rings on or off?:  On!
Mood:  Happy as can be. We are beyond *blessed* to be going through this journey again with another little angel babe. I can't wait to meet this little one and I love growing my family.
What I Miss:  A glass of wine does sound good every now and then...
Best Moment This Week:  Hearing little one's heartbeat again at my appointment last week. Matt took the morning off work to be there with me, so he got to hear it for the first time. Such a sweet, sweet sound.

Love, 
S

No comments:

Post a Comment