Friday, November 6, 2015

Baby Bump: 28 Weeks

Soooo yeah, I've been pretty terrible about updating the blog with bumpdates! Life and work and everything have all just been so busy lately. I had an absolutely wonderful anniversary/birthday weekend with Matt and my family, and then from there, life got wild! So here are my 26 and 27-week bump photos sans update posts.




How Far Along?:  28 weeks exactly!
Size of Baby:  He's about 14 inches long now, weighing in at 2.5 pounds. Size of a coconut!
Gender:  Baby is a BOY!!!!!
Weight Gain:  So far, I'm up about 14-15 pounds. We'll find out the update next week at my next appointment.
Maternity Clothes:  All day, err day.
Stretch Marks:  I think some of my old ones on my thighs are making a reappearance...
Movement:  All the time and I love it. I'm so grateful for this healthy boy.
Symptoms:  Can't get comfortable anywhere, ever. My lower back hates me!
Sleep:  Still making those 2-3 bathroom trips every night, with one usually followed by me laying in bed for an hour with a racing mind. Ugh.
Cravings:  Not a whole lot, recently! Just carbs, carbs, carbs.
Nursery:  ALMOST finished, minus a few things we're hoping to receive at my baby shower TOMORROW!
Belly Button in or out?:  In! But slowly creeping outward... I can now see the inside of my belly button clear as day.
Wedding rings on or off?:  On!
Mood:  Feeling great, just moody. One minute I'm high as a kite, and the next minute I'm freaking out and anxious. So many unknowns ahead of us!
What I Miss:  Fitting into normal pants. Work attire is a constant struggle. But then I look at my moving belly and find bliss because I've wanted this for so long.
Best Moment This Week:  I bed last night, I decided to start talking to little babe, just how I will when he's born. I think he enjoyed mommy talking to him.
Looking Forward To:  My baby shower tomorrow!! EEK! I'm so excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment