Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Baby Bump: 29 Weeks



How Far Along?:  29 weeks and 4 days! WHAT?!
Size of Baby:  He's over 15 inches now, at about 2.5 pounds!
Gender:  Baby is a BOY!!!!!
Weight Gain:  I'm up about 18-20 pounds and feeling good.
Maternity Clothes:  Yup and yup.
Stretch Marks:  No obvious ones, thank GOD.
Movement:  So much movement. I was just sitting here thinking about how grateful I am to be pregnant. I wanted this so badly for so long. At one point, I was scared I wouldn't ever be able to experience this. It's a blessing, a miracle. I'm so thankful.
Symptoms:  Back and hip pain is where it's at for me, lately. I feel like my hips are dislocated!
Sleep:  Sleeping pretty well lately (suprisingly). Just takes me a while to get comfy.
Cravings:  Nothing too out of the ordinary. My appetite is just off the charts.
Nursery:  Pretty much finished, other than needing to do some laundry and organizing! We finally got things put away from my baby shower (which was November 7th). It was absolutely perfect. :)
Belly Button in or out?:  In! But slowly creeping outward...
Wedding rings on or off?:  On!
Mood:  So thankful this week for our little baby boy.
What I Miss:  Right now, nothing. I'm enjoying this pregnancy quite a bit!
Best Moment This Week:  Even though it was about 10 days ago, I have to say my baby shower! We got a ton of amazing gifts and things we needed. We're so thankful for everyone who came.
Looking Forward To:  Our next baby class on Thursday! Woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment