Friday, January 23, 2015

Lately...

No better time than the almost-end of January to post my first blog of 2015!

Sorry for the hiatus, friends. If you weren't able to tell from my previous post, things were certainly not well for me at the end of 2014. However, I've put my big girl boots back on and am ready to move on from the experience. I hope one day I'll be ready to share what happened but that day is not today and that's okay. I'm movin' on, movin' up, pushing forward.

Our good friends Josiah and Kendal got married on New Year's Eve and their wedding was so much fun! Here are a few photos to recap:




Look at my handsome groomsman of a hub.

I also got to see my beautiful cousin Marisa during our Christmas-On-New-Years-Day extravaganza at my mamaw's house! It has been a few years since I've seen her. She just moved up north from Texas so it was great to see her and spend time with her. We were total bffs as kids. :)

Girly cousins

After all of the craziness of the holidays finally passed, it was refreshing to move on and get back into the swing of things. Last weekend, we celebrated my mama's birthday by taking her out to Smokey Bones for dinner, followed by some delicious cake. Other than that, Matt and I have just been working and hibernating this January, trying to get through winter and on to spring, which I'm already totally excited about. Lots of yard work and home improvement will be coming our way!

One of my goals for 2015 is to blog more often, so stay tuned for some more life, home, craft, etc. updates and such!

No comments:

Post a Comment