Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Happy Day :)

Happy Valentine's Day, love birds!

Regardless of the cold weather we've been having, I can't help but be chipper today. These lovey-dovey days make me more grateful than ever for my life with Matt, and how wonderful he is. This morning before work, we surprised each other with cards. I made him his favorite cake (with my dorky design) and gave him some chocolatey sweets. Tonight we're having dinner at Thai 9 and I can't wait!



I also just realized I didn't even blog about last weekend's trip to Gatlinburg! It was a Kleypack old-fashioned family weekend. ;) All ten of us hopped in a huge 15-passenger van and drove down to Gatlinburg where we met up with Jen and the boys for a weekend getaway in the mountains. It was SO nice not to see any snow on the ground, and it was a decent 40 degrees there (sad, isn't it?). We enjoyed the time cooped up inside playing games and swimming in the indoor pool. Here's a few photos of the weekend:



Our porch overlooking the mountains!

Looking terrible but oh well.

It was a great weekend and a good time spent with family. So many memories made! Can't wait to do it again soon.

Hope everyone has a fantastic Valentine's Day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment