Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Baby Bump: 30 Weeks



How Far Along?:  30 WEEKS and 5 DAYS!!
Size of Baby:  He's over 15 inches now, at about 2.9 pounds!
Gender:  Baby is a BOY!!!!!
Weight Gain:  Up 22 pounds so far. AH!
Maternity Clothes:  You know it.
Stretch Marks:  Just a few oldies on my hips.
Movement:  This little guy is a mover for sure, and that makes mommy feel so much better about life. I can't tell you how thankful I am to have this little bundle and for him to join our family.
Symptoms:  Hip pain, all the way. I feel like they are breaking every time I walk! Other than that, just the joys and comforts of being uncomfortable, always.
Sleep:  Sleeping pretty well, except for when I need to pee or roll over, which takes too much effort and makes me out of breath.
Cravings:  Carbs. SURPRISE! And all of them. Good thing Thanksgiving is tomorrow.
Nursery:  Pretty much finished! All his laundry is done and put away. We made his crib up last weekend and put together our baby swing, bouncy seat, and bassinet, and now it's becoming all too real, all too fast.
Belly Button in or out?:  Half in, half out!
Wedding rings on or off?:  On!
Mood:  So incredibly thankful for our little baby boy, and for my rock star husband who makes life 1,000% better all the time.
What I Miss:  Just being able to sit comfortably in my office chair.
Best Moment This Week:  Matt laying in bed with me the other night, feeling baby boy kick and move around. I love how much he surprises his daddy with his movements. It's so sweet.
Looking Forward To:  Thanksgiving FOOD (and family) tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment